What Is A Doodle Dog?
Put simply, a Doodle dog is a crossbreed of a Poodle and any other breed - that’s where we get the “oodle” in “Doodle” and the “poo” in Cockapoo
. There are many different types of Doodles, but they all possess specific traits that set them apart from other dogs in general.
- Doodles are intelligent, highly trainable and eager to please.
- Doodles possess a high desire to be with their handler.
- They possess a highly social, outgoing personality.
- They are incredibly tolerant of people and other dogs.
- Doodles are capable of learning new commands and following commands over and over again.
Would you like to add a Doodle to your family? Do you want to learn more about the Doodle adoption process? Click here
to get in touch with a Puppy Concierge today.
Where Do Doodle Dogs Come From?
Are Doodles Hypoallergenic, i.e., Do Doodles Shed?
What Are The Different Types Of Doodle Dogs?
Are Doodles Good Dogs?
How Big Do Doodle Dogs Get?
What Is The Most Popular Doodle Dog?
How Much Does A Doodle Dog Cost?
What Health Problems Do Doodles Have?
How to Choose the Best Doodle Breed For Your Family